- Page Language Version - The flag icon, two letter language code, and two letter country code for the page language version will display in a column to the left of the Page title
- Title - The searchable Page title
- Url - The searchable Page Url
- Last Editor - the last dotCMS user to modify the Page
- Last Edit Date - the date of the last saved or published edit to the Page
Clicking on the "Advanced" option under the "Search" button, reveals advanced Page search filters. The default Page Asset Page Content Type allows refined search filtering on all the following fields:
- Host or Folder
- Cache TTL
- Sort Order
- Friendly Name
- Redirect Url
- SEO Description
- SEO Keywords
- Page Metadata
Additional searchable fields can be added on Custom Page Content Types.
Clicking on the "+Add New Content" button will allow you to create new Pages from the Content tab. Right clicking a Page title displays a drop down menu to Edit, Republish, Unpublish, or Archive the Page depending on the current status of the Page.
For more detailed information, please see the documentation section on HTML Pages.