The Home tab --> Workflow Tasks screen is configured to display workflow tasks that have been assigned to a group of users by role or to specific backend users. There are a variety of filter fields provided for searching for specific workflow tasks:
- Keywords - provided for a keyword search on by workflow task title
- Assigned To - choose users/roles from the drop down list or simply type the first few letters of the user/role you are looking for and the field will autocomplete a list of matching users/roles.
- All / Me: If logged in as CMS Administrator, select All tasks or assigned to Me.
- Older-than days: select number of days
- Scheme: list of workflow schemes. Community Edition only uses the Default Scheme.
- Step: after selecting a scheme, select a workflow step.
- Show - filter Open, Resolved tasks ("Open" by default)
The displayed list of Workflow Tasks can also be sorted ascending/descending by clicking on the underlined column headings.