To view Communications, mouse over the "Email Marketing" tab and select "Communications" from the drop down menu. Then click the title of the communication or the pencil icon to edit the communication. Click the permissions tab to examine the current permissions on the communication. Click on "+Add Role" or "+Add User" to extend permissions over the communication.
Communication Permissions are not inherited.
For each role/user click the appropriate access level:
- View- allows the user to view the object but not change or publish the object
- Add/Edit Objects Under Here - (if applicable) allows the user to add "child" objects to this object
- Edit- allows the user to view and change the object but not publish the changes. The user must "Save/Assign" changes to and authorized publisher
- Publish- allows the user to publish changes to the live website
- Edit Permissions- (if applicable) allows the user to edit permissions on the object
- Vanity URL- Allows the user to create Vanity URL's on the object