As a Designer, you will contribute to the user experience strategy by collaborating with marketing and product managers to manage design activities.
- Identify area of opportunity to advance design and user experience by working with UX team and product managers.
- Work within the UX team to develop scenarios, user flows, screen designs, interaction models and functional prototypes, then work to create the visual design.
- Solve complex problems with simple, industry-leading user interface design
- Articulate design activities and forecast with project team.
- Work with marketing to design marketing and sales collateral
- Create and enforce brand standards
- Be responsible for Hands-on project work as a designer.
- 5+ years of experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
- 5+ years of experience with interactive product design, design planning.
- Visually / graphically fluent with highly creative, brand building experience.
- Experience designing in new and emerging digital media.
- Demonstrated ability to create visual consistency of design, look and feel, style guides, and production across all marketing assets.
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design (e.g. mobile, responsive design, etc.)
- Material Design