The Manager, Enterprise Support is responsible for the customer experience with the dotCMS Platform -- providing prompt/professional response, resources and solution-driven results for the existing Enterprise customer-base. This includes overseeing inquiries/tickets management (via zendesk); serving as a liaison between engineers & customers and finding resolution for all support related requests.
The manager will work directly with the Director of Enterprise Services and Customer Success department -- creating a positive and value-driven approach, while ensuring that both SLAs and business-mandated priorities are followed. This will require a high level of professionalism, communication and coordination both internally and externally.
- Coordinate ticket prioritization with the Enterprise Services and Customer Success teams.
- Oversee the lifecycle of each customer issue, ensuring clear and continuous communication with the customer throughout, as well as proper resolution.
- Follow established escalation and notification guidelines
- Notify Director of Enterprise Services of all service related concerns.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and improve the customer’s perceived value with the product.
- Solicit client feedback on call status and satisfaction
- Manage client’s administrative request including updating client contact information and access to enterprise licenses.
- Oversee, own, and manage the support platform (Zendesk)
- Act as a backup to support engineers in initial response to phone and email requests.
- Solves, or assists support engineers with procedure problems and resource needs
- Oversee daily scrums with the support team to set daily objectives
- Analyzes helpdesk support activity and makes recommendations for changes in procedures and systems to management.
- Customer-centric approach to problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with customer service software, particularly with Zendesk.
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Cloud experience a plus
- Technical background a plus
Preferred Experiences and Skills
- Knowledge of Zendesk, JIRA, or other online ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of dotCMS or other Enterprise CMS platforms
- Software Industry Experience
- Experience leading and managing teams of engineers
This is a full time position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits packages. To apply send a resume, cover letter, and samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org