We are looking for an experienced digital marketing strategist to join our team as the leader of our marketing efforts. This position will become a member of the leadership team at dotCMS and will report directly to the CEO. The Director of Marketing Strategy will need to use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals as well as help identify needs and new opportunities to increase brand awareness.
If you’re someone who is looking to to a fast-paced environment, where you have authority, autonomy, and support from the CEO, and someone who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable leading and working with a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers and drive demand generation.
- Create digital marketing strategies for all digital platforms (e.g. CMS, website, marketing automation, SEO / SEM, sponsorships, social media, etc.)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities for dotCMS
- Build strategy for continuous growth of MQLs
- Record and report on all KPI’s
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build a solid social media strategy to engage customers and influencers in the industry.
- Keep up-to-date with our target audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with sales, design, and content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising and sponsorship needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Achieve results agreed to with the CEO
- Manage direct reports
- Proven work experience leading a team as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO and SEM
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools, like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools and best practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Preferred Experiences and Skills
- Knowledge of dotCMS or other Enterprise CMS platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM Tools
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Software Industry Experience
This is a full time position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits packages. To apply send a resume, cover letter, and samples to: email@example.com